Thursday, October 25, 2007

Shades of Gray

Kate was kind enough to share photos of her personal space with us so we could get an up close and personal view of Benjamin Moore's Silver Fox paint. Aside from the fact that Kate's apartment is gorgeous (just look at those architectural details), I'm loving this paint color. As you'll see from the pictures, the paint has different hues throughout the day depending on the light. I am so grateful to Kate for sharing these with us. Check out Kate's blog for some fabulous food preparation and be sure to stay tuned as she decorates her apartment.

Kate's living room before it was painted:


Kate's living room after it was painted:



8 comments:

DSas said...

Kate, A perfect color for your beautiful room -- WELL DONE! Thanks for sharing.

Lindsey said...

I have been looking for a perfect gray and I think this does it for me. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

salivating at the beautiful color of gray and also for the architectural details she had to work with. The curved wall and windows are great and the crown cornice is fantastic. This color is fantastic. I may have to have.
Great post!

G said...

What a beautiful room. I also popped over and saw the renovation in progress - very nice place you have. Thanks for sharing it.

Kate F. said...

Thanks to all of you! This is the first place I've ever lived where I could paint the walls, so it was really nerve-wracking picking colors. I'm thrilled with the results, though!

Anonymous said...

Kate, your apartment is gorgeous! I love it. For those of you looking for a slightly more pale gray, have you checked out Porter Paints Pearl Gray? It is really pretty.
-Heather

Mrs. Limestone said...

Love this! Im going to go out and buy a quart today.

Living the life in The Little City said...

It looks lovely. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...