Monday, April 02, 2007

Never say never...

I always said I'd never hang a nude in my home, but this piece by etsy seller Sagittarius Gallery has me reconsidering. It's tastefully done and I pretty much love everything about it. It's a 10" x 10" print reproduction of an original oil priced at $22.00. If you prefer an original, she has several others to offer in her shop along with the original "Fragrant" pictured below. An 8" x 10" piece painted on gallery wrapped canvas, this piece is ready to hang at $40.00. Enjoy


3 comments:

Di Overton said...

Stunning. That Fragrant picture looks 3D

mavieenrose said...

I love the heavily impastoed texture in these works, and the luscious colors.

Another Shade of Grey said...

Glad you ladies enjoyed. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...