Wednesday, April 11, 2007

2 and Fro


A visual blog of the daily commute made by Bueller Designs. This is her attempt to make the mundane chore that is a commute interesting, and from the looks of it, I'd say she's done one heck of a job. She puts up two photos a day, one taken on the way to work, and one on the way home. The bonus of it all, Alysia has an etsy store named "Bueller" where you can purchase prints of these photos as well as photos from other collections. She really has some great ones to choose from. Be sure and browse her sold items as well. Enjoy! :)

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I love this, sometimes the most interesting things are things you pass by every day and take for granted. I also love that you highlight etsy sellers. Gives me a little kick to get my shop back up and running.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...