Thursday, March 15, 2007

Say Cheese!


I've never attempted a "photo wall" because the idea of arrangement scares the heck out of me. However, I ran across this idea and for me, it's clever. It would be a money saver when it came to frames and it would allow you to go as crazy as you wanna get, and for me, that's pretty crazy. ;) However, if you're a traditionalist and want to do things the old fashioned way, here's a couple of photos for you too. I've never tried the paper on the wall trick, but it appears to work well. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HA! That paper on the wall is hilarious, the tromp l'oeil looks fun, too. You could even do a grouping of newspaper!

Anonymous said...

I've done the paper on the wall thing a lot. It works really well. Over time I've learned how to arrange things without the paper, but sometimes I still pull it out. You can't be an expert in every niche of design, so when I've got a challenging space the paper comes out! A quick tip: do 3 big things in the center and smaller things around the sides.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...